Двигатель: 2.4i
Цвет: 477
Год: 2007
Клубная атрибутика: рамки s40club
Контактная информация:

Автосалон в Детройте

Сообщение Vselennyi » 10 янв 2011, 23:04

Сейчас в Детройте проходит автосалон.
Представители компании Volvo выкладывают в одну популярную соц.сеть короткие сообщения о ходе форума и фотографии стенда.
Набросать?
Неее, я с тонущего коробля не побегу, буду тут пока совсем жаренным не запахнет.......мазахист аднака (с) Alex_P

Wing
ClubMan
ClubMan
Вкатился: 30 июл 2008, 22:09
Двигатель: T5
Цвет: ЧёрРррный ловелас
Год: 2013
Клубная атрибутика: рамки, шильд, лосюшки
Контактная информация:

Re: Автосалон в Детройте

Сообщение Wing » 11 янв 2011, 02:21

Vselennyi писал(а):Набросать?

Конечно! :)
Не ждите чуда... Чудите сами! Изображение

Vselennyi
Уважаемый чел
Вкатился: 14 ноя 2007, 09:37
Двигатель: 2.4i
Цвет: 477
Год: 2007
Клубная атрибутика: рамки s40club
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vselennyi » 11 янв 2011, 20:57

Ловите! :) Источник Сейчас перенесу в хронологическом порядке
07 Январь в 16:56 писал(а):Hi Everyone,
It’s Blair, your roving Volvo reporter, and I’m going to be going behind the scenes for you at the North American International Auto Show 2011, in Detroit. We’re only three days away from one of the highlights of the automotive calendar and this year I wanted to make sure that you get all the videos, photos and interviews you’d like to see from the Volvo team. So, if you have any questions you’d like answered about the C30 Electric or any other of the great cars on display just let me know. I’m going to keep you updated with 5 – 10 posts a day over the first two days of the show, revealing what goes on in preparation for a motor show, and bringing you some great new clips of safety testing the C30 Electric, but if you want more just let me know!
I look forward to hearing from you.
-Blair
http://www.naias.com/
Изображение

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 54 секунды:
воскресенье в 20:35 писал(а):TOUCHDOWN IN DETROIT
Hi Guys,
We’ve arrived in Detroit for the North American International Auto Show and preparations are well underway for the opening Press Day tomorrow. I’m going to have the exclusive opportunity to interview Volvo CEO, Stefan Jacoby, about Volvo’s sustainability and electrification strategy, so really looking forward to that!
Now it wouldn’t be an interview without some input from you. So, if you’d like to send me any questions I’ll pick out the most popular and put them to him tomorrow.
Less than 18 hours to go now to the show and I’m just on my way down now to check out the final preparations. We might even put together a behind the scenes edit over the next couple of hours... watch this space!
-Blair
Изображение Изображение Изображение

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 29 секунд:
Вчера, в 2:39 писал(а):TEN HOURS TO GO
With just ten hours left before the opening of the 2011 North American International Auto Show, things are really hotting up here in Detroit. I’ve been speaking to the man responsible for coordinating the construction of the shiny new Volvo stand and I’ll have that interview for you to see here shortly.
The months of preparation that goes into building Volvo’s Detroit stand are in their final stages, as you’ll see in the behind the scenes photos I’ve snapped for you. There’s some last minute touch-ups, press conference rehearsals, and a glimpse of the very special vehicle under that silk sheet!
-Blair
Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 3 секунды:
Вчера, в 4:24 писал(а):Hi Guys,
Check out this interview with Keith Wetherall, Volvo Motor Show Project Manager, North America, and Sam Locricchio, Spokesman for North American International Motor Show. I asked them just how the Detroit Auto show is brought to life for the thousands of industry experts, press and consumers who will flock to the COBO exhibition centre over the next few days.
Tomorrow’s opening press day is set to welcome hoards of media. I look forward to keeping you abreast of the days action and bringing you more behind the scenes interviews, images and news.
Let me know if there is anything you are dying to see!
-Blair
Ссылка на видео (к сожалению, не YouTube)

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 14 секунд:
Вчера, в 16:25 писал(а):DETROIT 2011 BEGINS
Hi Guys,
It’s an early start for the Volvo crew here in Detroit for day one of the North American International Auto Show. The stand is ready and the C30 Electric takes centre stage amidst gleaming C70’s, XC 60’s, and S60’s. It promises to be a fun packed day with a mixture of media interviews and stand tours with everyone really excited to see what the show brings.
There’s a great buzz and I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you.
I’m going to get my hands on some unique Volvo memorabilia from the show and have a competition later for you guys to win it, so watch this space.
-Blair
Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 15 секунд:
Вчера, в 18:17 писал(а):SNEAK PEEK PHOTOS FROM DETROIT
Hi Guys,
At tomorrow's press conference Volvo President and CEO, Stefan Jacoby, is going to reveal the pioneering crash test vehicle from the C30 Electric range, but for now it’s hidden under a silk sheet. Here’s some sneaked shots of the car so you can see just how well this electric vehicle performed in a simulated high-speed collision. The C30 Electric aims to be just as safe as other standard Volvo vehicles and although the damage looks impressive, the C30 Electric is designed to keep passengers safe and protected in the event of all types of collision.
I’ll have more details and video of the crash tests on this vehicle for you soon, so watch this space.
If you have any questions about crash testing electric vehicles let me know and I’ll put the most popular to a Volvo crash expert.
-Blair
Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 21 секунду:
23 ч. назад писал(а):COMPETITION TIME
Hi Guys,
Your chance to get your hands on some unique Volvo memorabilia from here at the North American International Auto Show 2011 in Detroit is almost upon us. I’ve got some great things to give away so far and I’ll try to find even more fun stuff. Right now I’ve collected exclusive media kit key rings and the key to the world’s first C30 Electric crash test vehicle, as well as a patrick mark and steering wheel section from the car. Keep an eye on the Volvo fan page as shortly I’ll post a question for you, and tomorrow afternoon we’ll reveal the winner.
-Blair
Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение

Добавлено спустя 4 минуты 17 секунд:
22 часа назад писал(а):COMPETITION TIME
Hi Guys,
The time has come to set the question to win all the booty I’ve collected from the Volvo stand here at the Detroit Auto Show 2011. So far the prize includes press kits, the key to the worlds first C30 Electric crash test car, and bits and pieces from the crashed C30 Electric.
Here’s the Question:
I’ve snapped the three images you can see here from in and around the C30 Electric.
All you need to do is look at these pictures and tell me just what they are of. The correct answers or closest answers will be put into a hat, and the winner will be announced tomorrow afternoon right here on the Volvo fan page. All you need to do is post your answer below and you could be the lucky winner.
Good luck.
-Blair
Изображение Изображение Изображение

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 58 секунд:
21 ч. назад писал(а):Apologies for this re-post. We spotted an error in the last video which we’ve now amended.
Here’s an exclusive interview with Volvo Cars President and CEO, Stefan Jacoby from the Detroit Auto Show. I picked out some of the most popular questions submitted here on the Volvo fan page and asked him for some news about Volvo in 2011.
Don’t forget to check out the competition post to win some great memorabilia from the show. We’ve had some good entries so far and I can’t reveal whether we’ve had any correct answers, but I look forward to seeing more entries before we reveal the winner tomorrow.
-Blair
ССЫЛКА на видео (не YouTube)

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 53 секунды:
19 ч. назад писал(а):There’s many faces and lots of effort that goes into putting together a car show like the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. To bring the magnitude of this event to life here are few pictures to show you some of the emblematic sights I’ve come across at the show.
It’s been a very busy day of interviews and media tours around the Volvo stand and all of the effort that goes into putting together the show is really shining through.
If you haven’t done so already check out the competition on the Volvo Facebook fan page, and win yourself the chance to take home some priceless memorabilia from Volvo.
-Blair
Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 59 секунд:
17 ч. назад писал(а):The first day here at the Detroit Auto show has been packed with media interviews, stand tours and photography. The Volvo stand has been buzzing with broadcasters, press journalists and bloggers.
I thought you might like to see a little of the action for yourselves, so I have been taking shots of interviewers and crews visiting the stand.
And when these crews visit the stand this is what they produce:
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/65770372/
We’re looking forward to a great press conference tomorrow.
-Blair
Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение

Добавлено спустя 2 минуты 46 секунд:
3 ч. назад писал(а):Good morning from Detroit,
Today is going to be another busy day for the Volvo team here at Detroit Auto Show 2011. In a few minutes Stefan Jacoby, President and CEO of Volvo will hold a press conference to reveal the C30 Electric safety test vehicle to the world’s media.
Moments ago we put your questions on safety and the crash testing of electric vehicles to Volvo experts. You’ll find their answers along with exclusive footage from the world’s first comprehensive crash test of the C30 Electric in the accompanying video.
Dozens of media are already arriving for the press conference - I’ll let you know how it goes soon.
-Blair
ССЫЛКА на видео (и снова не YouTube)

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 46 секунд:
И последнее на сегодня :)
12 мин. назад писал(а):Detroit Auto Show 2011 - Press Conference
Hi Guys,
Moments ago Stefan Jacoby, President and CEO, Volvo Cars and Jan Ivarsson, Senior Manager, Safety Strategy, Volvo Cars took to the stage to address the world's media here at the Detroit Auto Show 2011. During the event they revealed for the first time to the public the crash tested C30 Electric and plans for the test fleet roll-out over the next year.
2010 has been a great year for Volvo and 2011 promises to be even better. Crash tests on the C30 Electric have proved the car’s safety credentials, and the XC 60 has just become the only SUV cross-over to be awarded an overall 5* NCAP rating.
I thought you might like to see a few shots of the media madness surrounding the press conference.
Don’t forget we are going to be announcing the winner of the photo identification competition to win some cool Volvo memorabilia from Detroit shortly, so get your guesses in now by responding to the competition post.
-Blair
Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение
Неее, я с тонущего коробля не побегу, буду тут пока совсем жаренным не запахнет.......мазахист аднака (с) Alex_P

диметрио
Джентльмен
Вкатился: 12 апр 2009, 11:03
Двигатель: T4
Цвет: Raw Copper
Год: 2014
Клубная атрибутика: рамки auto4life

Сообщение диметрио » 11 янв 2011, 21:53

Благодарю! Познавательно!
Лучше Вольво может быть только новый Вольво! (с) Я

Wing